Discuss the following questions with your Bible study group.
- Have you ever been personally attacked especially in these categories mentioned by Sanballat?
- How have you dealt with similar social and/or spiritual situations in the past? Which party were you?
- Can things go wrong for people who live right? If so, what can we say to them for comfort and courage?
- What are the tools of the devil mentioned in this chapter?
- What are the tools for Christian leadership mentioned in this chapter?
- How has prayer solved your situations of opposition?
- Are our spiritual lives so close with God that we identify with Him in everything, even to the extent that we imprecate others?
- How is God like a Lamb and a Lion?
- How do we explain the imprecatory prayers in the Bible?