Discuss the following questions with your Bible study group.
- What experiences has God given you that you have already shared with others to encourage them?
- What experiences has God given you that you have not shared with others? Why have you not shared?
- What is the danger of only believing another’s report of a situation?
- What principles of witnessing and tact can we learn from Nehemiah’s experience?
- What are principles of biblical leadership for eliciting the people’s support?
- What are the principles of leadership in handling opposition?
- What walls in your life need rebuilding?
- How does one balance the emphasis between the people and the project?